Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sneak peek into the 'ALL NEW FACEBOOK'


There was a time when I hated Facebook - the all-american social networking site... I still hate it with all my heart, but there are some addictions you can't really get rid off (unless you are dropped on a deserted island with a gorgeous blonde) ... This piece formed in my mind long back... I wish i had written it then, cos I was full of ideas about it... This might be a little bland, but does convey my feelings partially... Laugh away fellas... additions are always welcome...


Creative Commons License
When US beckoned me by Siddharth Wagh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

4 comments:

Neel said...

how the hell u managed tht....awesome work....

S.Wagh said...

just some shift, print-screen and paint... glad you liked it... a parting gift for you... :)

Neel said...

nice creativity mann.... I appreciate...it....

Vaidehi said...

Brilliant piece of work. :) And of course, once again.. thanks for the mention. You are making me look like the "brownie-making" girl man.. :P